Nba Finals Tonight – SAN FRANCISCO – The National Basketball Association’s iconic 75th anniversary season will conclude with the Eastern Conference champion Boston Celtics meeting the Western Conference champion Golden State Warriors in the 2022 Finals, hosted by YouTube TV. The best-of-seven series starts tonight at 9 p.m. ET, broadcast on ABC Radio and ESPN in the United States. The final will be shown live to fans in 214 countries and territories in 60 languages on their TVs, computers, mobile devices and tablets.
• 1 – This is the first time the final game will be played in the city of San Francisco.
Nba Finals Tonight
• 6/8 – Golden State is in the Finals for the sixth time in eight seasons. It is the first team to do so since the Chicago Bulls in 1991-98.
Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 Preview: Miami Heat Host Boston Celtics With Nba Finals Berth On The Line
• 7 – The Warriors are looking for their seventh championship, which would take them past the Bulls for just third in league history.
• 9 – Golden State has won all nine home games in the 2022 playoffs.
• 12 – The Celtics last made it to the Finals 12 years ago, losing in seven games to the Los Angeles Lakers.
• 18 – The Celtics are aiming for their 18th championship, tying them to the Lakers at the highest level in league history.
Golden State Warriors Ends ‘fasting’ To Nba Finals, Steven Kerr: Tonight Is Different
• 26 – The Warriors have won at least one road game in a record 26 consecutive playoffs, a streak that began in the first round of the 2013 playoffs.
• 76 – Boston and Golden State are the original franchises that have played all 76 seasons.
• 1947 – The Golden State franchise won its first championship in 1947 when the Philadelphia Warriors defeated the Chicago Stags in five games.
• 1964 – The only previous finals meeting between the Boston and Golden State franchises took place in 1964, when Bill Russell and the Celtics defeated Wilt Chamberlain and the San Francisco Warriors in five games in the first final game between the two legendary centers .
Very Good Game Alert!: Fox Sports Detroit Airing Game 1 Of 2004 Nba Finals Tonight
• 1 – Boston’s Ime Udoka wants to win a championship in his first season as head coach, something Golden State head coach Steve Kerr achieved in 2015.
• 2 – Two Finals players won the Kia Defensive Player of the Year Award: Golden State’s Draymond Green (2016-17) and Boston’s Marcus Smart (2021-22).
• 3 – Three players in the finals started the 2022 All-Star Game: Golden State’s Stephen Curry and Andrew Wiggins and Boston’s Jayson Tatum.
• 5 – Klay Thompson of the Warriors and his father Michal Thompson have won five championships together, most of them by a father-son duo (Klay: 2015, 2017, 2018; Michal: 1987, 1988).
Nba Finals News: Rihanna, 21 Savage Fans For Lakers Heat Game 4
• 8 – Steve Kerr won eight championships – five as a player and three as a head coach.
• 121 – Two-time Kia MVP and 75th anniversary team member Stephen Curry has set the final record for three-pointers with 121.
• 123 – Golden State has a total of 123 Finals games across five players: Andre Iguodala (32), Stephen Curry (28), Klay Thompson (27), Draymond Green (27) and Kevon Looney (9).
• 141 – Al Horford of Boston has made 141 playoff games without making the finals, the most by any player in league history. He’s going to break that streak tonight in game one.
Nba: Finals Game 3 In Boston Tonight
• 2006 – Golden State’s Gary Payton II, like his father, Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Famer and 75th Anniversary Team Member Gary Payton, a 2006 champion with the Miami Heat, appears to be winning a championship.
• 2008 – This season, Jayson Tatum became the first Celtics player to join Kia’s first team since 2008 (Kevin Garnett).
• 3 – Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Famer Doris Burke returns for the third time as a play-by-play analyst for the finals, along with Mark Kestecher and fellow analyst P.J. Carlesimo for ESPN Radio coverage. Burke made history in 2020 when she became the first woman to serve as a game analyst on any platform for the event.
• 12 – Jalen Rose will serve as pregame and halftime analyst for the Finals for the 12th year in a row.
The Nba Finals Begin Tonight! Who Will Win?!
• 14 – The ABC/ESPN broadcast team of Mike Breen, Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson will team up for the 14th time in the final.
• 16 – Jeff Van Gundy will provide analysis for his 16th straight final, the most for a television analyst covering the event.
• 17 – Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Famer Mike Breen is on track for his 17th straight final, the most of any sports commentator.
• 6 – Six international players representing five countries on the final rosters. The Celtics have Al Horford (Dominican Republic), Nick Stauskas (Canada) and Daniel Theis (Germany). Nemanja Bjelica (Serbia), Jonathan Cuminga (Democratic Republic of Congo) and Andrew Wiggins (Canada) play for the Warriors.
Nba Finals Schedule Tonight: Raptors Vs. Warriors Game 6 Live Stream, Tv Channel, Score And Latest Odds
• 8 – Eight international television channels – from the Balkans, Brazil, France, Italy, Latin America, Poland, Spain and the UK – will provide live commentary on site during the final.
• 9 – The 2014 Spurs championship team included a record number of international players in the playoffs, the most international players of any Finals winning teams.
• 28 – There has been at least one international player in the final in the last 28 years.
• 1 – Warriors forward Jonathan Cumminga became the first player from the G League Ignite program to reach the final.
Lebron James, Lakers Rout Heat To Win Nba Championship
• 2 – Two final roster players have won the G League Championships: Boston’s Derrick White (2018 with the Austin Spurs) and Golden State’s Gary Payton II (2019 with the Rio Grande Valley Vipers).
• 18.4 – Golden State G League graduate Jordan Poole averaged 18.4 points in the 2022 playoffs.
• 90 – TV coverage of the series includes 90-minute pregame shows and full post-game coverage starting today at 7:00 PM. ET, with TNT Inside analysts Shaquille O’Neal and Kenny Smith and Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Famers Isaiah Thomas and Grant Hill.
• 500,000 – Jayson Tatum added more than 500,000 Instagram followers during the 2022 playoffs, fifth among all players.
Nba Finals 2019 Tv Schedule: What Time, Channel, Is Warriors Vs. Raptors Game 1? (5/30/19)
• 42.5 million – Stephen Curry has 42.5 million followers on Instagram, second only to LeBron James of the Los Angeles Lakers (122 million).
• 150,000,000 – The TikTok account was viewed 150 million times this postseason, an increase of more than 304% from last year.
• 5,000,000,000,000 – Social has racked up 5 billion views this postseason, the most in the league in a conference final and a 32% increase over last year.
• 2 – The second Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Social Justice Achievement Award was recently presented to Reggie Bullock of the Dallas Mavericks. The other four finalists were Jrue Holiday of the Milwaukee Bucks, Jaren Jackson Jr. of the Memphis Grizzlies, Karl-Anthony Towns of the Minnesota Timberwolves, and Fred VanVleet of the Toronto Raptors. Carmelo Anthony won the inaugural award last year with the Portland Trail Blazers.
What Time Are The Nba Finals Tonight? Tv, Streaming Schedule For Golden State Warriors Vs. Boston Celtics Game 3
• 16 – In honor of the late Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Famer and Global Ambassador Bob Lanier, who wore the number 16, the Seasonlong Cares Community Assist Award has been renamed the Bob Lanier Community Assist Award for his dedication to teaching values and positively impact communities around the world. On May 31, Golden State’s Gary Payton II was named the inaugural recipient of the award for the 2021-22 season.
• 2.036/2037 – Golden State and Boston will make a lasting impact on their communities by awarding two new Cares Legacy projects to State Farm and Kaiser Permanente. The Warriors will open a renovated middle and high school service facility at San Francisco’s Boys & Girls Club – Columbia Park Clubhouse, while the Celtics will renovate a multipurpose space at Greater Boston’s YMCA – Roxbury YMCA. The respective legacy projects are the 2,036th and 2037th living, learning or play spaces that the family has created worldwide through Cares.
Khris Middleton will likely be tasked with blocking Devin Booker, who could catch fire at any moment.
Is Tonight The Night Lakers Return To Glory And Win Nba Title?
A postseason often marred by star player injuries could end with an unpopular but fitting final: will Giannis Antecumpo play in the final, and when
What time is the nba finals on tonight, nba finals on tonight, are the nba finals on tonight, finals tonight, what channel nba finals tonight, nba finals channel tonight, nba finals score tonight, nba finals time tonight, what time the nba finals come on tonight, nba finals, nba game finals tonight, where to watch nba finals tonight